Friday, October 9, 2009

Dino Puzzle Fun

Hello everyone! Sorry I have been MIA all week. Every once in awhile I loose the creative bug. Well this is one of those weeks. That and I have been crazy busy trying to get everything finished for the wrapping paper sale at my daughters' school. Another case of me not being able to use that 2 letter word..."NO". Anyway, I went down to throw some laundry in tonight, and decided to visit my stamp room. I was able to get a couple pages of the scrapbook I am working on done as well as this....A little dino puzzle! I used a giant dinosaur stamp I purchase at my LSS, and stamped him onto the pre-cut puzzle pieces. The puzzle I purchase many many moons ago when I was teenager. I used to do some stamping back then and took a break from it while in college and early on in my marriage. I am so happy I have taken the hobby back up. It is so relaxing to stamp! I colored in the dino with markers, and used a sponge to create the background. Not my best coloring job, but it was still fun to make. I wrote my little one's name on the bottom, since I made the puzzle for her. She was so excited when I showed her. She sat right down to do it. Here is a couple shots of my happy little girl doing her puzzle.





Well, that is it for now. Hopefully the creative bug comes back to my house soon. I do miss my escapes to the basement to stamp. Have a great LONG weekend, and happy Columbus Day to all!
Jessica

1 comment:

Nora said...

Go Ash! Cute idea, I've seen the puzzles around in the LSS, time to stock up. Ha...you can't say no?? NO kidding!! :)