Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fall Tree CBC76

Happy Wednesday. I have a quick card for you today. I made this for the Creative Belli Blog challenge. The challenge was to create something with a fall or Thanksgiving theme, but it must include a leaf. Here is what I came up with.

I used the SU set "Season of Friendship". I used various fall colored inks to add the leaves. I ink distressed the edges, and layered it onto brown CS. Along the bottom I hand wrote "Give Thanks!". The little leaf in the corner I stamped and embossed in gold. Well that is it for today. Thanks for stopping by!

Jessica

4 comments:

Holly said...

What a great fall card! Love the embossed leaf at the bottom! Thanks for playing in our Belli Challenge!

Robin Kirkpatrick said...

Very cute fall card, Jessica! I like all the different colored leaves. Thanks for playing along with us again on the Belli Challenge!

Chrissy D said...

I love this set and you made such a cute card with it. Lovely!!!! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge! Have a great day!

Joan Ervin said...

This is one of my favorite tree images...don't ask me why I don't own it...LOL!!! I love the colors you used and the little leaf embellishment is perfect!!! Thanks for playing along in the Belli challenge!!!