Saturday, February 13, 2010

Princess Birthday

Happy Valentine's Weekend! What a long week it has been. On Monday I mentioned my oldest daughter was sick, and I was going to take her to the doctor. Turns out she had Scarlet Fever...which is really worst then it sounds. On Tuesday my youngest started showing symptoms. We took her to the doctor, and she was also given the same diagnoses. Thankfully the medicine (the pink stuff as we call it here) worked very quickly in helping the throats feel better. So far we have kept the illness away from my middle daughter...KNOCK ON WOOD! Thanks for those who expressed concern.
Well, my middle daughter received an invite to a b-day party tomorrow. So I made a card, and wanted to share it with you. I made a stop at my LSS yesterday and purchased this stamp. I have seen them online before, and just loved them. So when I saw my LSS had ordered some at CHA this year, I was soooo excited! Here is the card.
This princess image is just ADORABLE!!!! This is the Princess Anya image from the Greeting Farm company. I stamped her and colored her hair and crown with marker. I paper pieced the dress with pp from TAC. The background paper is also from TAC, both are from the "Uptown Girl" collection. The sentiment is from SU. I ink distressed the edges of both Anya and the sentiment with melon mambo ink. Last, I added some glitter and stickles to Anya's dress, crown, and wand. That is all for now. Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

Very cute, the little girl that gets that will surely love it!