Sunday, February 7, 2010

Superbowl Brownies gone...RIGHT!

So I had to share this with you. My DH is going to a Superbowl party tonight. I couldn't find a sitter, which I think in the long run was GOD's plan...since my oldest daughter is now sick. Well, I promised to send some brownies to the party for the guys, and things didn't go well. I have this really cool Nordic ware pan shaped like a stadium. So I used 2 box mixes, and filled the pan, baked it...and that is when the problem occurred. You see...I couldn't' get it out of the pan...even after spraying and flouring it. So I ended up with this...
Well, I wasn't about to waste 2 perfectly good boxes of brownie mix, so I needed to come up with another way to use it. So...I took out the good ol' food processor, and send the DH to the store for some cool whip and frozen strawberries. After a little chopping, thawing, mixing, and layering...I came up with this...
AND IS IT EVER GOOD! Plus I used fat free cool whip so it can't be that unhealthy for you. I think when you put brownies in the food processor you chop out some of the calories too...I think...=)

Jessica

No comments: