Sunday, February 28, 2010

Fun Saturday!

So yesterday I had to joy of attending a crop for charity. And let me say...they raised a LOT of money for a great cause! The crop was called "A Crop to Remember", and was held at My Happy Place Scrapbooking Studio. It was all to benefit Alzheimer's, and they raised over $3000! I went and had 12 hours of ME TIME, which is something us moms don't get a lot of. With your donation to get in, you got a goodie bag full of great stuff, as well as a door prize entry. There was also a 50/50 drawing and a Chinese auction. I won a couple prizes too! Pretty much everything including a lot of the food was donated, so all the money raised went directly to the WNY Alzheimer's Association. So proud of the girls that put the whole event together...what an amazing crop! I took a couple photos to share with you.

Some of the amazing prize baskets...they were all donated!


Some of the girls I spent my day with.




Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

I know those people!!! One of them is me! It was a lot of fun wasn't it? I'm sure Maureen would love to have the pics, she asked me to share mine with her. You could e-mail them to her. If you need her e-mail addy, let me know. Fun time!!!!