Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Heavy load got you down?

UGGGGG STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been really stressed out lately...so many big decisions to make, and praying we are making the right ones has really gotten me down. Sleep...who needs sleep...lol...I certainly haven't gotten much of that either. Well enough about my "issues", and onto the challenges. I made this card for 3 different challenges. First, I purchased this stamp the other day at my LSS...I just LOVE it. I thought it was very fitting for any mom/wife/women. So, here is the card, and below is the list of all the challenges I made this for.
Isn't she just sooooo cute???!!!! This image is from The Greeting Farm, and is called HG Laundry. I started by using the MOJO Monday Sketch this week, which can be found HERE. Next I combined two very similar challenges which both involved circles. First the Cupcake Craft Challenge this week was "Round & Round", which means circles...as many as possible to me! Second, Club Anya and Friends blog is celebrating the new release of some new Greeting Farm stamps with a challenge. This challenge was called "Seeing Spots"...which also means CIRCLES! I was so excited to be able to combine 3 challenges in one card...this is not something I do often...lol. Well, I used some background PP from TAC that is all different color circles. I then cut the image out in a circle, and colored it in with colored pencils. I added some circles/spots using the cuttlebug to the green and yellow strips of CS. I added some round yellow buttons to the corner. Last, I cut out one of the big circles from the PP, and layered a smaller circle on top, and hand wrote the sentiment. I thought this would be a really cute card to send to a fellow mom who is having a bad week. Since we all have them. Well that is all for now. Thanks for stopping by.

5 comments:

Donna said...

Fab card for this weeks challenge, the image is so sweet...thanks for playing along with Cupcake this week :) Donna x

Jessica Theodore said...

Lovely card and great image! I know sometimes I feel like how she looks!
Great job combining challenges :) xx

Teresa Kline said...

this is super sweet, great job...have a fabulous day!

enjoy *~*

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Jessica, what a cute card. I love the image and the sentiment is perfect. The dotty paper is fab. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at cupcake craft this week. Hugs, Denise x

Liza said...

A gorgeous card and image. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x