Saturday, March 27, 2010

Happy Saturday!

Today has been another great day. It started with a lovely Girl Scout Mother/Daughter Tea Party with my oldest. It was sooo cute...they even had a photographer taking photos of the girls with their moms. I had him snap one with my camera too. They had a nice lunch for us (although it wasn't the most kid friendly), a craft for the kids, and a few give-a-ways. It was a nice mommy/daughter time with my oldest. Here we are...

Then I returned home to find these!

My new stamps from QKR have arrived! They are awesome. The whole team is very excited and can't wait to play with our new stamps. We are also planning a blog hop for the beginning of April...so check back for more details on that one. I also added some links to the side of my blog with my fellow DT members, and the QKR Stampede site so you can get some of these great stamps for yourself too! I am off to go frost a cake, and clean for my DD's 3rd birthday tomorrow. Have a great rest of your weekend.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Lucy you! I hope my stamps get here tomorrow!!