Thursday, March 4, 2010

A dino birthday.

Hard to believe, but my youngest will be 3 at the end of the month! I miss the baby stage...well...a little. I do enjoy the fact that there are no more diapers, and everyone sleeps all night long. Well, she is just in love with dinosaurs, her little family party is all dinosaur themed. So I thought it would be cute to make her a dinosaur card to go with it. I just ordered these adorable new images from the Greeting Farm on Monday, and already got them in the mail today! Talk about great service! Anyway, I just loved these images, however I really wanted to use the dinos that are with the little boy stamp, so with some cutting and pasting here is what I ended up with. I stamped the boy body and cut it out. Then I stamed the girl head and cut that out. I simply put the girl head on the boy body and tada...a girl with dinosaurs! The background paper I picked up at my LCS a few weeks back. The "happy day" sentiment came with the same stamp set...actually that is the name of the set.

This is what the girl looks like with the girl body...lol. I colored her and cut her out to use on a future card.
Here is a photo of the complete stamp set.
The images on the paper are smaller then the acutal images. Aren't they adorable????!!!! I have to say these stamps are great quality too. Nice thick rubber, and they are cling mounted.

2 comments:

Theresa said...

Such a cute card! Love it! You do great work!
Where do you find the time?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica!
Very nice card. And I also like what you did the necklace on the girl body example.
I do dig those Greeting Farm stamps. So cute they are are.

Anyway, thanks for the invitation to stop by!

Teri
(aka: Go-to-Gal Teri)