Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shower Card

A friend of mine asked me to make a bridal shower card for her. I went to my LSS to get some Easter paper, and saw this paper and knew it was perfect for this card. Here is what I came up with.I used this pretty PP I purchased and cut into 2 1/4 x 2 1/4 squares. The card is a 5 x 5 base. I layered the PP squares onto the base. Then I cut 3 circles...one white, one yellow, one black. I stamped the flower image (from a SU set Delight in Life I think) on the white. I embossed it in black, and sponged around the image with 2 shades of yellow. I layered it onto the yellow circle, and then the black. I centered it on the base. Last I added some glitter to the flower petals, and yellow stickles to the flower center. I added some little black pearl embellishments to the corners of each square. I just hope she likes it now.
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Joanne Gilch said...

hey there, bug. TGF's contest...I'm on your team. while I'm here I'll be a follower..how's that.