Monday, March 15, 2010

A tisket, a tasket, an adorable little basket

I was blog hopping the other day and come across THIS tutorial for this little basket. I thought it was adorable! So I had a chance to try it. Here is how it came out. As you can see I only added one handle, and the tutorial shows 2. I also didn't add an image to it like in the tutorial. I thought it would be so cute to put together 10 of these for my oldest daughter's class. I think I am going to fill them with some of that dreadful Easter grass and a Cadbury Cream Egg. (YUM!) I just love the way it turned out, and really it was so simple to make. Be sure to check out the other eye candy on the Whimsie Doodles blog...where I got the directions from.

2 comments:

sunpumpkin@sbcglobal.net said...

So cute Jessica!!
-Kim

Kristie Maynard said...

Very cute! I'm gonna have to check that tutorial out and find someone to make some of those for.