Sunday, March 7, 2010

Some of my weekend projects...

So my mother called and asked me to make a few cards for her. I had to laugh that when I am in a creativity slump, is when someone NEEDS cards. Well, over the past two days I got almost all of the cards I needed made. So I thought I would do a quick post to show you what I came up with.
My mom needed a new baby card, so I made this one.
The stamp is TAC, the PP is from a stack I picked up awhile back at a LCS.
Mom also needed 3 sympathy cards. So I made one, and really liked the way it turned out. I decided to make them all the same idea.
I went with black and white with one color. The flowers are put on with dimensionals, and I curled the petals a little. I used liquid pearl for the centers. Oh, and the stamps are from SU.
Well that is all for today. Have a great rest of your weekend.

No comments: