Friday, March 26, 2010

Some AM Brew

Happy Friday! I made this card a couple weeks ago and never posted it, so I thought it would be nice to share today. This is an image from Repeat Impressions, and is one of the quartet series. Sometimes it is nice to have one big stamp to go with. The 4 main images are all connected, but for this card I stamped and cut them apart. I also made 2 of the mug alone, and moved the sentiment from it's original spot.

I also went with only 2 colors for this one. I thought this was the perfect brown...color of a brown paper bag...just like I like my coffee =). The PP is from Papertrey, and the ink is SU.

Now...onto the fun news! I have certainly having a lucky week. Last night I was in the parking lot waiting for the stamp club I just discovered to start (The new church we are going to has a stamp club! I joked with my hubby it was another sign from GOD we made the right choice picking this school/church combo), well they had a sounder on the radio to call and win thingy. I called, and WON! I am sooooo excited I won tickets to go to Brad Paisley!!!!!! The nice thing is the concert is in June, and our anniversary is in June, so we are going to use the tickets as part of our anniversary celebration. I haven't been to a concert in 10 years...so this will be fun.

Well, back to my morning coffee, and off to one of my MOMS groups today...it looks like a good topic, and I hear the speaker is wonderful.

No comments: