Tuesday, March 23, 2010

AWESOME NEWS!!!

Well I can finally tell you my good news. I have been asked to be on a Design Team!!!!!!! I am so thrilled to be on the first ever design team for a great new company called QKR Stampede. Check out the website...and believe me...you will be looking for a long time at all the stamps that they have. I will be posting at least weekly some eye candy using stamps from this company...starting April 1st.
So...I also have a card to show you today. I recently got a cricut, and have been playing around with it. I was blog hopping yesterday, and saw this weeks Cupcake Craft Challenge is to use food or drink on your card. So I found this cute cupcake on one of my cricut cartridges and thought I would give it a try.

I thought it came out cute for my first time using this. I cut out the pieces in white, and sponged them with green and purple. I also cut the shadow out for the background from purple CS. There is a little cherry on the cartridge also, so I cut that out and sponged it red. I layered it with foam tape. The base is blue CS, and I added the sentiment which is from a TAC set.

Well I realized last night that I only have a week left to get the little baskets done for my DD's class, so I will be working on them tonight. I will post a picture of all 10 of them after I have them done and filled. Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day.

3 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

I will be checking their blog often to see what y'all have to post for us. Congrats!!!

Barb said...

Hi There fellow design team member! I have bookmarked your blog and added myself as your follower. Cute cupcake card!!!

Barb Gmitro-Best

Liza said...

Great work, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x