Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Introducing the QKR Design Team

Hello...I thought today I would introduce my fellow design team members for the QKR Stampede DT. So without further ado...here is the team, and don't forget to check out their blogs. We will all be posting using the awesome QKR stamps beginning April 1st.

And...don't forget to stop by and see the QKR Blog as well. You will be able to see samples from all of us on there.
I am so excited to work with all these ladies. For some of us (like me) this is our first design team, and others I am sure you have seen their work before!
Well that is all for now. Thanks for stopping by, and hopping on over to visit my DT pals.

3 comments:

Kristie Maynard said...

Thanks Jess, nice to "meet" the DT gals. I checked out their blogs and there is some real talent on this DT. Have fun with it!

Chrissy D said...

Congratulations! I am so glad to be working with you again! :)

Barb said...

Thanks for posting an intro to the new design team! I look forward to getting to know each of you!! We are going to have fun with this team!