Thursday, October 28, 2010

QKR Stampede Turkey!

HI there. Today I wanted to share a card I made using the Thanksgiving Feast stamp from QKR Stampede. I also used the Happy Thanksgiving sentiment from QKR. I started with a white CS base...and this base is a little bigger then I usually use. I used a full 1/2 sheet of 8 1/2" x 11 CS. I layered the PP onto that, which is PP I picked up at Target $1 spot (shocking that I have paper from there...lol). I stamped the middle turkey on white CS with black ink, and colored with colored pencil. Then I stamped 2 more and embossed with white embossing power on brown CS. I stamped the sentiment on white CS, and trimmed it into 2 pieces. Last, I added a couple little olive colored buttons to the right corners.
That is all for now! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: