Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Thankful Tree

Hi there. I finally was able to make it down to my stamp room this morning. Only briefly, but I was able to get a card done. I have "ideas" in my head for my next card too...lol. Ideas are good at least. Anyway, I made this card using this week's What If? Wednesday Sketch from Repeat Impressions. I also made this into a Thank you card...which is the challenge this week over at the Simon Says Challenge Blog. I used a tree image from SU "Lovely as a Tree" set. I also used the little leaf images from that set to create a background. I layered the tree onto a white circle that I used the leaf image with one of my kalidacolor pads. I layered that onto the brown scalloped circle. The sentiment is from TAC, and I punched it out with a scalloped oval, and stippled on it. This is a pretty CAS card, but I thought it turned out pretty nice. Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Lynette said...

Pretty card - my goodness, you are speedy!!! Thanks for playing in the Repeat Impressions WHAT IF? Wednesday challenge.

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Pretty tree and leaves! I love how you've set this card up!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Harriet Skelly said...

This is a lovely CAS card! Thanks for playing in the Repeat Impressions What If Wednesday sketch challenge!

Denise Clark said...

This is my all time favorite stamp set! I love it. Have used mine over and over again! Love the panel you put it on! The leaf background is perfect! Love that sheer ribbon too!

I am signing up to be a Follower of your blog!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous and elegant.
luv
Debby