Sunday, May 3, 2009

Flower Pot Cards

I saw this on splitcoast, and had to try it. Very cute idea! The directions can be found HERE. Thanks Stephanie for giving us all these very easy to follow directions.



So here is my take on this. I made these for mother's day. Check out the Flower Pot Card gallery on SCS too. So many neat twists on this card.



I made two different ones. One for my mommy and one for my MIL. I used the TAC Designer Collection papers in the cuttlebug to create the flowers. I had a layered flower die, and a sizzlet (which embosses and cuts!). The butterflies are also cut with a sizzix die. I added some stickles to the butterflies and flowers as well as some pearlized stickle stuff ( can't remember the exact name right this second).
So give this very simple card a try! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: