Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mother's Day Gifts

Here is what we made for mother's day this year. Just thought I would share. I bought totes at the craft store, and some puffy paint. Although I was rather disappointed that the paint didn't say ANYWHERE on it that is dried clear. =( But they still look cool, and I am sure they will be appreciated. I traced each one of my girls' hand then added lines to make them look like tulips. Then little stems and leaves.
These green totes for for the Godmothers. I drew the flower on and let it dry. Then the next day gave one to each of my girls and let them go to town with the puffy paint! They LOVED it. You can tell which was made by my 2 year old...=). They are so creative! I hope they like them.Well thanks for stopping by. Have a great Mother's day to all of you moms out there!

Jessica

No comments: