Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A little Mojo Challenge Time MOJO88

I love a little challenge like these to help get my creative juices flowing. Like most of us, I go back and forth with the amount of creativity my brain can handle. I have days that I have NOTHING in my mind to work with, then others that I can't keep up with my own mind. Sketch challenges are a great start for those creativity brain blocks. I enjoy the Mojo Monday challenges a lot. I try to do them whenever I can . Check it out if you haven't stopped by that blog yet. Just clink the link above to go there quickly. Anyway, here is what I came up with this week for the challenge...
I used DSP from the Angel Company Toodle Loo SWIC set. I then used the TAC stamp set doodlebugs for the little bee. I stamped him in Kiwi Kiss ink, and cut him out with a large 2" circle punch. I stamped a second little bee and cut out the upper wings to make them 3-D. I colored the image with markers. I added some stickles to the antennas and google eyes for some more 3-D effect. The sentiment on the bottom is also from the same stamp set.
Well I guess that is all for tonight. Thanks so much for stopping by!
JESSICA

1 comment:

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! ~Olena~