Thursday, May 21, 2009

My first Party

So as I mentioned awhile ago...I just started selling for The Angel Company. Due to the craziness that is my life, I have yet to have a party. Well I now officially have my first party booked for June! So tonight I created what will be the make and takes for the party. I will be doing two of them that night. I am also excited because I booked another "gig" too. I will be teaching a class at a friend's scrapbook/craft studio. I am nervous and excited all at the same time. As soon as I get the sample for that made I will put it up. In the mean time I need to snap a whole bunch of pictures of my crazy dog...since the album we will be making is about dogs. Well...here is the photos of what I came up with for make and takes.

This is the first card. It uses the stamp set "an'undderbirthday?". I stamped the cow, colored the bikini using markers. I cut out the cow and used some liquid applique on the ice cream cone. I added some fun flock to the cow for some fun! The blue paper is from the Designer Collection Brighten my Day. I added the little sentiment on the bottom as well.

The 2nd make and take will be this little "favor" box. Last weekend I went to a baby shower. Being me...I didn't just take the favor and leave...NOOO...I had to stare at it for a while and try to figure out if I could make it on my own. So I took mine, and two other people's box and made a template. Here is what I got! I scored the box using the Scor-Pal. I stamped the sides with the "gerberadaisy" stamp. I colored in the flower using markers and added an eyelet to the center. I also put some stickles on the flower as some added "bling".

Well that is it for now. Thanks for stopping by!

JESSICA

No comments: