Thursday, June 24, 2010

QKR Day

HAPPY THURSDAY!!! Well school is officially done here. Yesterday was my oldest DD's last day. Hard to believe she will be a 3rd grader in the fall. Sadly though, this also means the end to a great school forever. After 111 years, the school we have been a part of, is closed the doors for good. It has been an emotional couple months since finding out this was going to happen, but I truly believe that GOD has a bigger and better plan for each and every one of the families from St. Paul's School. Alright...I need to stop dwelling on sadness, and think of the bright future GOD has ahead for us!
Onto my card...As always, Thursday is my QKR Stampede spotlight day. I just love these stamps for sure...and there is some great new stuff coming up for this company in the near future too...be on a look out for some cool news! Since today is also my day to post on the DT blog, I am only going to give you a glimpse of my card here. I want you to head on over to the QKR Stampede DT Blog to see the rest...and not only to see the rest of my card, but to see all the awesome projects the DT girls have been posting pretty much daily for you. I know...I am so mean...lol. Well here is a part of my card for today.

Would you look at this adorable ant! I just love the whole line of ant stamps found in the QKR Stampede store. Ok...now...head on over to the QKR Stampede Blog to see the rest of the card, and all the details about it. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

Cute card. Love that ant!