Friday, June 18, 2010

Just a quick hi...

I just thought I would drop in and say hi. I don't know how much crafting I will get done this weekend...since it is a busy one! We have Pre-K graduation today, then tonight my hubby and I are going to see Brad Paisley! I am soooo excited. I haven't been to a concert in over 10 years. I won the tickets from my local radio station, only reason we are going...lol. Then tomorrow is the dance recital for my 2 youngest DDs. Sunday is Father's day, and we are off to the local baseball team to watch the game with the grandpas...then crazy me said...wouldn't it be nice to all come back here and have a cook-out?! lol. Oh well...not sure how much crafting I will get in as a result, but I have been busy busy when I can. I have been working hard on my nephew's 1st year album. I will post a few pictures later for you. They aren't the "greatest" layouts, but I am pretty excited about them. Very simple, so my SIL can simply add the photos...she doesn't have all the fancy scrap booking tools, but I know she LOVES photos. Ok...last piece of exciting news! Back in May I went to the CKC Convention here in Buffalo. Well, yesterday I got an e-mail saying I was chosen as one of the winners from the SEI booth! Seriously!!!! I won a $100.00 gift certificate to their online store! REALLY what are the chances???!!!! So I went on a shopping spree last night. Oh soooo fun! Ok...well I am off to Pre-K graduation!
Oh, and a pretty photo to share with you of a tiger lily from my garden.

No comments: