Sunday, September 11, 2011

Eureka Stamps Blog Hop

Welcome to the Eureka Stamps Fall Blog Hop! If you just arrived here from Holly's Blog, then you are on the right track. If this is your first stop, then head on back to the Main QKR Stampede/Eureka Stamps Blog and start from the top of the hop! You don't want to miss a thing!




Well if you are on the right track, then lets get going! This time around the Eureka DT gals are featuring some fall stamps from the Eureka Stamps Store. There are so many gorgeous and fun images in this category. Really is something for everyone. Be sure to check out the entire Eureka site to see what else there is. We simply can't show you them all. Here is my fall themed card. I started with the adorable Parachuting Squirrel stamp. I stamped him once on cream CS, and stamped just the leaf on some dark brown CS. When I stamped the leaf, I used versamark and sticky powder, then used some gold leafing to bring out the leaf (the sticky powder and gold leaf are available at our sister company QKR Stampede's site). Next I colored the squirrel with watercolor crayons. I used foam tape to pop the leaf off the main image. Next I did some layering with fall papers from BoBunny. I added some ribbon, and a rub-on for a sentiment.




Well that is all from me...now head on off to see what








has for your inspiration.




Thanks for hopping by!

8 comments:

Holly said...

So adorable!! Love that parachute! LOL

Roxie said...

Such a cute image, you did a nice fall card with it.

Ceal said...

this is adorable! Love it!

Dawnll said...

I have never seen this hilarious image before...adorable card

Kristie Maynard said...

Love this image, guess I missed that one. There are so many great images, guess I need to go look around some more on the site. Great job!

Tina said...

Ha ha.. what an adorable image!!!

kyms kards said...

stunning colours

Create It Simply said...

Fun card!I like how you added the leafing to the leaf :) TFS!