Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Feature...

Hey...I am soooo excited! I was chosen for the Showcase on You feature on the Nikki Sivils blog this week! Head on over and check it out. Soooo cool. SO in honor of this awesome occasion, I thought I would share a LO page I made this weekend using some of the Gingerbread Lane Collection from Nikki too!

I made this simple LO using some photos of my DD's class snowshoeing during gym class last year. We are so lucky to have snow shoes at our school for the kids to use during the winter months. The kids LOVE it...although they quickly learned it isn't easy. For this LO, I used a sizzix to cut the letters from one of the PP in the line. I also used the little mitten die cut from the collection too.


Well be sure to check out the other featured ladies on the Nikki Sivils Blog too. Have a great day!

No comments: