Thursday, September 15, 2011

QKR Stampede Blog Hop - Nature /Animals

Hi there! Welcome to the QKR Stampede Blog Hop. If you just arrived here from the QKR Stampede Blog, then you are on the right path! The complete hop order is available there too, so if you get lost at any point, just head back there to pick up where you left off. For now...let me show you what I made for our Nature or Animal themed hop. I started with this beautiful Blue Jays stamp. I stamped it onto kraft CS, and colored with watercolor crayons. Next, I cut it using my CM cutting system, and layered it onto another circle. The PP and ribbon on this card are from Imaginisce. I then added some little "pearl like" embellishments to the bottom corner. Last I stamped the Happy Birthday along the bottom. My mom said she needed a masculine birthday card, and I think this would work. Nothing frilly here...lol. Well I must send you off to your next stop now. Please go visit...








Thanks for hopping by!

3 comments:

Roxie said...

Nice image choice, great layout and use of color too.

Kristie Maynard said...

Great image choice. Nice job!

Kleeblatt said...

Wonderful image and wonderful colors.
I like it.

Hugs Monika