Saturday, September 3, 2011

A little Saturday Fun

Hi there. Today it has been very hot here, so I have been spending some time in my nice cool craftroom. Well, I decided to play along with a contest on Facebook. The challenge was to create a 1 page LO. Here is what I came up with. My middle DD got to ride on the roller coaster at one of our favorite amusement parks for the first time this year. So I created this page to document that ride for her. My papers are from SEI. I couldn't' find just a roller coaster, so I cut the one on the top of one of the SEI papers off and put it along the bottom. I layered all the photos onto mint green mattes to go with the green in the BG paper. I used my Cricut to cut the title.

Have a great weekend...and a Happy Labor Day to all my readers in the USA!