Friday, September 2, 2011

Sweet 'n Sassy Digi - White on White

Ugggg...so I meant to have this post up first thing this morning. My plan obviously feel through...lol. I was going to get the post all ready last night while my DH took 2 of my girls to the Buffalo Bills football game. Well instead I spent my evening catching up on my TV show that I have been watching via DVD episodes. So...I am sooo sorry...but here it is now!


Today is Friday, which means a brand new challenge at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog. This time our challenge is white on white...so...you can only use white or ivory papers. You can add a little color to your image, but all the papers have to be white. So here is what I came up with. When I saw this challenge I knew right away I wanted to use the Ocean Paradise Digi from the SNSS store. This image is just so peaceful looking, and I thought the white would just go great with it. So I printed it out...a little side note, my printer is almost out of colored ink...so for some reason the image was a little "tinted", but it actually worked well with this image, or at least I thought so...lol. I wanted a very soft look, so I used watercolor crayons on this one. Then I rounded the corners of the image. At first I couldn't think of any white papers that I had, UNTIL I remembered I had some left over from the wedding scrapbook I made. So I pulled those out, and used those to layer. I used my corner rounder on all papers and the CS base. Last, I added the ribbon and bow. Be sure to head on over to the SNSSDC Blog now and see what the other DT girls have created for this challenge. Then play along! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Well that is all...I am off to hang with my girls for their last Friday before school starts.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card Jessica! I love the pretty background and how you colored the image!

merrymstamper said...

Awesome card Jessica!! love the serene look....ahhhh.