Monday, September 26, 2011

Football Game LO #1

Hi there. I told you I would be back with another LO today. Well...sorry it took a little longer then I hoped. I haven't been feeling well today. I went to lay down earlier, and kept getting interrupted, then I had to get the kids from school...and well I am finally sitting down and trying to stay awake long enough to post this...lol. Anyway, I wanted to share a LO I made using the Cheerleader Balloon holder stamp from Eureka Stamps. My older DDs went to a Buffalo Bills pre-season football game, and I wanted to scrap the photos my DH took for me. This is the first of 2 LOs I made for this event. As you can see, I used that adorable Cheerleader Balloon Holder stamp in the bottom corner. I used some balloon eyelets in Bills colors as her balloons. The rest of the LO is pretty simple...added a border using a punched boarder I got at my crop this weekend, and a piece of football PP.


Well, I am off to try to stay awake long enough to fold laundry...although that doesn't sound like much fun...lol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful and fun layout! I bet your DH is very thrilled Bills has tuned out this season ;)