Today I wanted to share an altered project I made using the Dog Pile stamp from Eureka Stamps. I had this notebook laying around in my craftroom just waiting to be altered, and I was inspired to finally do it! For starters...I had to do some painting. The area next to the wire binding was light blue, so I had to cover that up somehow. So I took some white paint and covered it. Next I used some Christmas PP from SEI to cover the front and back of the notebook. Then I stamped the Dog Pile stamp on white CS, and colored it with markers. I also added some stickles to the ornaments, star, and the candy cane. I fussy cut it down, and layered onto the front of the notebook. Last, I added some stickers from the paper collection to embellish it up a bit.
That is all for now! Have a great day!