Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!!!

Ok...I will be the first to admit...I HATE Halloween...lol. There is something about it that I just can't stand...however, as a mom of 3, I have no choice but to be a part of the holiday. So today involved me spending my entire morning at the school helping with parties, and watching parades. Then it was free kids meals at Applebees with my mom...and now I just sent my children off to Trick-or-Treat with their daddy. So...I thought I would share this Halloween card I made last night using the Pumpkin Kitty stamp from Eureka Stamps.
A very simple card...but cute. I stamped the image, and colored with markers. Then I layered onto some Orange and green CS, and some PP from my stash. Like...I said...very simple...lol. Now I will leave you with a shot of my Trick-or-Treaters!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!

No comments: