Friday, October 7, 2011

SNSSDC - Baby

Today we have a brand new challenge for you at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge. This time around we are challenging you to create a baby themed card. Remember we are a digi challenge, so only digi images are allowed to play along. So I strayed from the norm for this one and made a baby boy card. As a mom of 3 girls, I am not familiar with the color blue...lol. I started with the adorable Cocoa's Train Digi from the SNSS store. I colored him in with colored pencils. Then I trimmed it down, rounded the corners and layered onto blue CS. The little hands and feet PP I had in my stash from a project I made for my nephew last year. I used a sticker for my sentiment, and added some blue gems.

Now head on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy digi challenge blog and see what the rest of the DT girls have come up with. Then grab a baby themed digi and play along!

1 comment:

Chrissy D said...

What an adorable card!!!