Thursday, October 13, 2011

Biblical Impressions Blog Hop

Hi there, and welcome to the Biblical Impressions Blog Hop. If you are arriving here from the Main Blog, then you are on the right path! Our theme this time around is Friendship/Encouragement. Boy did I need this theme right now in my life! I actually had a dear friend in mind when I made this card. Here is what I came up with. I started by stamping the Sentiment stamp called I am Blessed with black ink on grey CS. Next, I layered that onto some darker grey. For my base, I used some PP I got from a QKR Stampede card kit. These card kits are available at the show booths when QKR Stampede does a convention/show. All the papers on this card are from one of those kits. Next I layered the flowers...which are also from our sister company QKR Stampede. Finally I added the little iRock gems along the circle. Very simple, but really says what needs to be said to someone you really care about.


Now off you go to your next stop on this hop...




Thanks for hopping by!