Friday, October 21, 2011

Shaped Card - Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge

Hi there. Today we have a brand new challenge for you at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge. This time our challenge is to use a digi image on a shaped card. That is right...no "normal" cards...we want shaped ones. Here is what I came up with. I have used this mug pattern before, and thought this Rhubarb Digi went just perfect with it! I colored this guy with markers and fussy cut him out. Then I layered him onto a brown CS circle. Next I used some little mug PP to cover the front of the mug. I wanted it to look like it was full of my favorite Coconut flavored Coffee, so I added some darker brown paper to the inside rim.

Well now head on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge blog and see what the rest of the DT ladies have created. Then grab some digis and play along!

No comments: