Thursday, October 20, 2011

Get Well

Hi there. I first want to apologize for being some absent lately. I have been trying to work on stuff, but nothing is flowing in my mushy brain...lol. Well...today I thought I would share one of the things I came up with this week. Tomorrow, the QKR Stampede DT ladies will be having a blog hop, and our theme is Get Well/Encouragement. So I thought I would stick with that theme when I made this card. Yes that is a giant bandaid...lol. I used my Cricut to cut the card shape out. I believe it is from the Wild Card Cartridge. Then I used the Get Well stamp from QKR Stampede and a rainbow ink pad. I just randomly stamped the sentiment all over the card. In our house we don't have plain brown bandaids...so I thought the colors were more like what we have here...lol. With 3 little girls we have all sorts of character bandaids...ha ha.
Well be sure to stop back tomorrow for the QKR Stampede DT Blog Hop!

No comments: