Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A Beary Pink Baby MOJO120, CCC72

Today I have a quick post for you. I wanted to play along with this week's Mojo Monday Sketch, as well as the Cupcake Craft Challenge.
I used the MOJO sketch for this layout, and this weeks Cupcake Craft Challenge is a baby card. So I combined the two with this card.

The image is one of the new TAC stamps coming out soon (T3257 Bountiful Bears). The set is another adorable one. There are 4 different bears in this set as well as a few extra pieces. There is also a really nice sentiment set to go with the bear set. The PPs are all from TAC, and I used various colors of pink CS too. That is all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Jessica

6 comments:

Ruth said...

A very pretty card,Ruth

The Crafty Den said...

What a cute card. I love the image and the colour scheme is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Victoria said...

such a pretty card, the little bear is so cute

Fab to see you at Cupcake Crafts
Victoria
x

Liza said...

Such a cute baby card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Sharon said...

Beautiful baby card Jessica... I just love bear images.

Donna said...

Beautiful baby card for our challenge at Cupcake this week, thanks for playing along with us :) Donna x