Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Hello MOJO121

Today I have a quick simple card to share. I made this using this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch. Here is what I came up with.
I used one of the new TAC stamp sets coming out(TB3235 Hello for All Seasons ). This set is really cute. There are 9 different stamps you can use for the center of the "O", all different seasons. I used the cupcake since this is a b-day card for my mom. The PP is from the TAC set Tootle Loo. I also used my new I-top to make my own coordinating brad. I used marker to color the image, and added some stickles to the "sprinkles" on the cupcake. Well that is it for now. Thanks for stopping by.
Jessica

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is so cute! Love the bright colors!

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Great job! Love the coloring;D

Hugs, Gina Marie

Creative Heart Designs said...

Wow...bright and colorful and just adorable! Your mom is going to love it!

Debra
(Conroe, TX)