Friday, January 1, 2010

Another Birthday MOJO119

Happy 2010!!! I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve. We had celebrated with another family here at our house. We had make your own pizzas and lots of things dipped into the chocolate fountain. We had an early countdown...since our children are all under the age of 8. It was a great time, and the kids all had a blast bringing in the New Year together. Now is time for resolutions and fresh starts. I have probably already made too many resolutions....haha, but I chose something from different "categories" of my life. My stamping goal for 2010 is to be published. So...we will see...if I don't make it this year, at least I will have tried and improved my skills...hopefully...lol.
Today I wanted to show you a card I made using this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch. We have another birthday in our house this month. My middle daughter turns 5. I made this card to use for her birthday.
She is all about frilly and pink. She LOVES the character Fancy Nancy too. She actually looks just like Fancy Nancy! This image is a High Hopes image I stamped off while at a friend's house. I colored it in with watercolor crayons, and added some pink fun flock to the boa. I used pink liquid pearl for the beaded necklace, and added a giant pink flower to the hat. The PP is from TAC More Mimi.
I wish you all a very happy New Year, and best wishes for all your resolutions. Happy Stamping!
Jessica

1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

What a cute card, love the oversized flower and the pearls!