Sunday, January 10, 2010

Floating by....

Happy Sunday! I have been working in my stamproom this weekend, and so far I only have one completed project to show you. I started this card, and had all the cutting done, and was ready to add the last image to it, when my hubby mentioned it would look better the other way (turned). SO, after giving him an annoyed look (because he was right), I made a trip to my LCS for some more cloud paper. I only had a small amount to work with the begin with, and when I "ruined" the first card, I need to buy more. Well, here is the finished product.I just love these new TAC sets. This little girls is from one of the new TAC sets coming out in the new Serendipity magalog. I colored her in with markers, and added some glitter to the hair bows and jeans. The houses are a rolling stamp from SU. I cut and trimmed all the houses down, so you can see the cloud paper behind them. I colored them in with markers, and added some crystal effects to the windows (I also put crystal effects on the balloon). I hand wrote the sentiment "Floating by..." inside "with a birthday hi".
Here is a sneak peek of the other project I am working on this weekend.

Thanks for stopping by...hopefully I will have these projects above finished tonight to show you.

Jessica

1 comment:

Kristie Maynard said...

How adorable is that card??? She is very sweet! I'm anxious to see what comes of those other pieces you are started on.