Thursday, August 4, 2011

1st 5K Layout page

Hi there. Today I wanted to share a couple LO pages I made for our family 2011 scrapbook. I shared before that my oldest DD was in her first 5K this past June. She will be running her 2nd one this Saturday night! We can't stop her now...lol. She has a couple more planned before the end of this calendar year too. I am so proud of her determination. Well, I finally started working on my 2011 scrapbook album, and got the pages done from the 5K race in June. Here is what I came up with.

I am pretty happy with how it turned out. I saved her race number for the center of the 2nd page. I started by trimming my photos, and laying them out on the paper. Next I used my Cricut to cut the GOTR 5K. I also added neat sneaker image from QKR Stampede. I stamped them onto some pink CS, and fussy cut them out. I then used some gel pens to add the purple laces (just like my DD's running shoes), and the grey on the treads. I thought this image went perfect with my pages.

Well that is all for now. I can't wait to see how she does on Saturday night! This time she is running with her dad. They have been training all summer for this, and they have cut her time down by almost 10 minutes!

No comments: