Monday, August 29, 2011

Meeting Maribeth!!!!!!


What a great weekend! This past weekend I had the privilege to meet, in person, the awesome owner of QKR Stampede, Eureka Stamps, and Biblical Impressions. All of which I am honored to design for. Maribeth, her hubby, and 2 year old granddaughter drove all the way from Colorado to Hamburg, NY for the StampScrapArtTour show. I am sooo thankful they came, even after a few set backs, they made it all they way. We had a BLAST at the show. My fellow DT member Kristie and I spent some time at the show helping out. I know we both had a blast helping with the Gold Leaf demo. (Which by the way is some pretty awesome stuff that you can get from the QKR Stampede online store.) I also enjoyed just spending some time helping people and sharing the awesome products that Maribeth's companies have to offer. Of course I had to get some photos of the booth, and of us 3 ladies together. So here they are! This is the 3 of us and my youngest DD (who spent the day with us and played with Maribeth's 2 year old granddaughter). Here is the booth. It looks AMAZING! It is so cool to see all the DT ladies projects on the boards too. Here is a picture of Maribeth showing some ladies how to use the Sticky Powder and Gold Leaf together (both are available HERE).

So you get the idea that it was a great time! It was so awesome to be able to spend time with Maribeth too. Well I also wanted to share a project I made today using the Eureka Stamps Balloons and Holder stamps.

These stamps are so fun! I stamped the witch holder on white CS, and added a little color to her. Then I used some orange and black balloon eyelets, and the Jack-o-lantern balloon. The PP are SEI, and the sentiment is stickers.


Well that is all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: