Saturday, August 27, 2011

A Little LO

Happy Saturday! I am off to another stamping convention today, but this time I am super super excited because I finally get to meet the awesome Maribeth! Maribeth is the owner of QKR Stampede, Eureka Stamps, and Biblical Impressions...all of which I am honored to design for. I am so excited after all this time to finally meet her in person. I will be posting photos later of our meeting, and the company booth. But for now, you are just going to have to look at this LO I made...lol. I was playing with some of the papers I won from Nikki Sivils, and came up with this.Back in February we went to the auction fundraiser at my DDs' school. One of the things we had there this past year was a photo booth. So we gave it a whirl. I loved the photos. Each one of my girls went in, and then I went in with one of my dear friends. However, I blocked off her face, and name for this because I didn't' get her permission to post them...lol. I used some papers and embellishments from the School is Cool line from Nikki Sivils. It is one of her summer CHA releases, and it is sooo much fun! I thought it would be fun to put the photo strips on black paper that looked like film strips.

I used a punch to create that look. I also added some of the embellishments from the line on the page. A very simple LO, but I thought it was cute. I used the stickers from the collection to make the title for my LO.


Well that is all for now. Thanks so much for stopping by, and be sure to check back for photos from my convention this weekend.

No comments: