Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Lord's Prayer

Happy Tuesday. I hope your week has started off well so far. We are doing well here even though it has been yucky muggy. Not a fan of the heat...lol. Well, today I wanted to share a bookmark with you. Biblical Impressions Stamps actually has a whole section of stamps just for bookmarks! They are the perfect size to just stamp on for a bookmark. There are lots of options to choose from in this section...65 of them actually. There range from cutesie to "serious", childlike to adults. I had a hard time choosing which ones I wanted to work with this month. But...I ended up with the Our Father. I tried to make the photo a little bigger, but it got too distorted. I just love this prayer. Jesus taught us to pray to Him using this prayer. There have been many times in my life that I have relied on this prayer to help me when I just didn't know what to say. So that is why I picked it. I think something like this would make a great bookmark for your Bible, devotional, or really any book. I stamped the image off, on kraft CS, and trimmed it down. The PP is from my stash. It is a pretty blue with olive colored roses. Last, I used some Maya Road fibers for the "string" of the bookmark.

Well that is all for now. Thanks for stopping by, and have a fabulous day!

No comments: