Friday, August 5, 2011

Friendship - Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge

If you are here for the Biblical Impressions Blog Hop, please scroll down one post.


HI there, and welcome to my blog. Today we have a brand new challenge for you over at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog. This time around our theme is "Friendship". We want you to use a Sweet 'n Sassy digi, and create a friendship themed project. Here is what I came up with. I decided to use the Rhubarb Honey Bee for my card again this week. I just think this guy is adorable! I went with a little non-traditional bumble bee this week though. I have never seen an orange and blue bee...lol. I started this time by picking my PP. The paper is from Cosmo Cricket. I used one side for my base background paper. Then I used the other side for the "stripes". I layered those onto some green CS. I also layered the image and sentiments on the green CS. I typed up the sentiment myself this week, but there is a fabulous digi sentiment set in the SNSS store that goes with this little bumble bee.

Well that is all from me. Now head on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog, and see what the other DT ladies have come up with. Then play along!

1 comment:

merrymstamper said...

Adorable Rhubarb!!! Great card Jessica =)