Thursday, August 4, 2011

Biblical Impressions Blog Hop - Bookmarks

Hi there! If you just arrived here from DAWN's BLOG then you are on the right path. If not, please head back to the Biblical Impressions Blog and be sure to start there for this fabulous bookmark themed hop! That is right...bookmarks. We are featuring the bookmark stamps from the Biblical Impressions store for this hop. There are over 60 of them to choose from, and really is something for everyone. Be sure to check out the store after you have finished the hop. Here is what I have to share with you today. I used the To Everything Bookmark stamp for my project today. Ecclesiastes chapter 3 is my favorite chapter in the Bible. This passage just has so much meaning to me. Actually I needed to be reminded of this passage just yesterday when I got some "bad news". I recently interviewed for a job, and well...I didn't get it. I am very disappointed, BUT...I know that GOD has something else planned for me. Anyway...I stamped the image on kraft CS, and trimmed it down. Then I layered onto a piece of light blue CS. I used the pretty butterfly PP from SEI for my background. I used some sheer ribbon from my stash for the top of the bookmark.


Well, I must send you off to see some more bookmarks now. Head on over to see what




has in store for you.

If at any point you get lost, just head back to the main BI blog for a complete hop order. Be sure to stop by the Biblical Impressions store, and check out all the fabulous bookmark stamps too!

3 comments:

Dawnll said...

Great verse and adorable bookmark

Roxie said...

Nice bookmark Jess, and thanks for getting us set up this month.

Kleeblatt said...

Wonderful bookmark. Great job Jess

Hugs Monika