Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Creative Belli - Thanksgiving

HI there. Can't believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving!!!! We will be getting up early here, as my husband and oldest DD will be running the local Turkey Trot. This is the first year they are doing it, and my DD is just super excited! Then it is off to a friend's house for a party, and home for turkey dinner. Well in honor of the Thanksgiving holiday, our theme this week at the Creative Belli Challenge is Thanksgiving...or anything related to Thanksgiving. Here is what I came up with. I decided (in the spirit of the Belli) to pull out a stamp I haven't used...well ever...lol. I just love Cocoa Mouse from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I have most of the clear stamp sets, as well as most of the digi images of this adorable mouse. Well, I don't think I ever inked this guy up, so I did today. Since Thanksgiving is related to the "harvest", I felt this image was perfect. He is from the Autumn Lovin' Cocoa Clear set. I stamped him and colored with watercolor crayons. I layered onto some DP from CTMH (which is also been in my craftroom for about a year). I added some lace and stamped the sentiment.
Now, head on over to the Creative Belli Blog, and see what the rest of the Belli girls have come up with for your inspiration. Then play along by linking up your project for us to see. And don't forget there is still a DT call going on for the Belli challenge too!

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Darling card- love the image! I hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving!

Karen W said...

Oh he's so cute, love it!!

joy said...

What a sweet card! Love the little mouse, perfect for this season!