Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mom's Kitchen Rules

Hi there. I have been wanting to make this project all month, but haven't been able to get the supplies...well today I finally got them all! Earlier this week I bought the wooden plaque, and today I found the paper and the little embellishments at my LSS. All this to use with the awesome Moms Kitchen stamp from Biblical Impressions. Isn't it cute! I know I have seen this saying or something similar before, but I just loved it when I saw the stamp in the Biblical Impressions store. I started by using some white paint along the edges of the wooden plaque. Then I used Modge Podge to put the kitchen themed paper onto the plaque. I stamped the image onto white CS, and cute with my CM cutting system. While I was looking around my LSS today, the girl working pointed out the little kitchen embellishments. Funny, they were the same company as the paper! So I said...yeah, that will go perfect! They already had sticky stuff on the backs of them, so they were super easy to add onto the plaque. I really think they added so much to it too. Well that is all for now! I finally feel like my mojo is slowly coming back. This was actually my 2nd project I made today! The other one I will be sharing with you on Friday. Thanks for stopping by!