Thursday, November 17, 2011

QKR Stampede Blog hop - Snowpeople

Welcome to your first stop on the QKR Stampede Snowman theme blog hop! If you are arriving here from the QKR Stampede Blog, then you are on the right path. If not, then head back there for a complete hop order. Our theme this time around is snowmen. There are so many adorable snowmen images in the QKR Stampede store HERE. For my project, I used the Saying Hello snowman stamp.


As you can see I actually made 4 cards. I wanted to try something different...I guess a little personal challenge. So I challenged myself to be "minimal"...lol. I used 2 full pieces of red CS, and one long piece of gingham ribbon, and 1 image. The ribbon was enough to make all 4 cards! I stamped the images and added just a little color to each one. Then I layered them all a little different. For the sentiments, I used a couple of the stamps from the Deck the Halls set. Here are a couple close ups. Well that is all from me, so now I send you off to your next stop in the hop...








Thanks for hopping with us!

3 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Great card- love the colors and the different layouts!

Kristie Maynard said...

Very cute Jess.

Wendy Zick said...

Very cute, love the minimalism!