Thursday, November 10, 2011

Biblical Impression Blog Hop - Thanksgiving

Hi and welcome to the Biblical Impressions Blog Hop. If you arrived here from Christine's Blog, then you are on the right path. If you are just arriving here, then head back to the main Biblical Impressions Blog, and start from the top. Our theme this time is Thanksgiving/Gratitude. Here is the card I came up with for this hop.

I really wanted to showcase the Give Thanks Sentiment from the Biblical Impressions Store. I thought it was such a pretty font. So I decided to make a simple card to feature it. I went in search of some "Thanksgiving" themed PP the other night, and found this paper you see on the background. I loved all the different designs it had on it. The back of the paper was the pretty green, so I used a piece of that to stamp the sentiment onto. I layered onto a cream CS base, and added some mustard yellow ribbon. See...very simple, yet very elegant.

Well now I must send you off to your next stop along the hop...

Monika

Thanks for stopping by, and enjoy the hop!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your card Monika!

Unknown said...

My apologies for getting your name wrong! I love your card. The paper you used is beautiful. TFS!

Ceal said...

Great card Jessica! love the papers

Roxie said...

Nice brown tones for the fall season and nice sentiment choice.