Friday, November 4, 2011

SNSS Digi Challenge - Christmas

Hi there. Today we have a new challenge for you at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge. Our challenge today is a Christmas or Holiday theme project using a digi image. Here is what I came up with.... I started with this great Away in a Manger Digi image from the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps store. I love the way this image looks just the way it is, so I added very little color to it. Of course I wanted the Baby Jesus to stand out, so I added some color there, but otherwise, I pretty much left it. I trimmed it down, and layered onto the snowflake PP from Imaginisce. The rest of the layers are also Imaginisce. I added some ribbon, and a rub-on for my sentiment.
Now head on over to the SNSS Digi Challenge Blog, and see what the rest of the DT gals have created for your inspiration, then play along! Don't' for get to welcome our 2 new DT gals too!

Oh...and in case you missed it...Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps is celebrating it's 4th birthday!!!! In honor of the birthday, Korin is offering some AMAZING deals between now and the 7th of Nov., so head on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy Store and check out the deals...plus the new releases that were released last night!

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card love the colours, design and that image is terrific.
Hugs
Lorraine x