Friday, November 18, 2011

SNSSDC - Birds

Hi there...happy Friday! Today we have a new challenge for you at the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge. Our challenge this time is to use a bird image. Here is what I came up with for this one. I used the Winter Love Owls digi for my image. The cool thing about this image, is you can also purchase it already colored HERE! I colored mine with colored pencils and layered onto some PP from Nikki Sivils. I thought the little owl paper was perfect! I used sentiment from the paper collection, and added some buttons.
Head on over to the Sweet 'n Sassy Digi Challenge Blog and see some more bird themed inspirations. Then play along, and link up your creation for us to see!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh so cute and just look at that DP-perfect!

Unknown said...

This is super cute!! The paper is just perfect and I love the sentiment!